Advertise Here: Let Me Upgrade You!



Link Exchange: Why the hell am I doing all this if I can't get anybody to read my blog, right? So I welcome recipricol blog links, and I will accomodate as many as possible, but only for blogs I really like. If you have an image you want displayed instead of just a blog roll link, I'll add it to my handy-dandy blog roll page - just let me know!

No Jehdi mind ticks - bloggers who remove a reciprocal link after I have added their blog to MY blog roll will be removed and blacklisted. Recriprocal means that you recpirocate my agreeing to list your blog on MY blog for an indefinite amount of time, not just until you see your link go up on my site. Losers.


And - if you're looking for a more formal advertising option, please read on. The next section is pour vous:

My advertising rates are as follows:

Text Link: $10 per month per link

Banners:

• 88x30 micro bar $10 per month per banner
• 120x60 button $10 per month per banner
• 120x90 button $10 per month per banner
• 125x125 square button $15 per month per banner
• 120x240 vertical button $20 per month per banner
• 120x600 skyscraper button $25 per month per banner
• 160x600 skyscraper button $30 per month per banner

All prices are on a month to month basis. If at anytime an advertiser fails to pay for the next month's advertising on or before the due date (30 days from time of placement), that advertiser's link or button will be pulled from my blog.

Prices are subject to change. I reserve the right to deny any sites and/or banners at my discretion.

Payments are accepted via paypal and are expected before the text link or button is added to my blog.

Advetising real estate is sold on a first come first served basis. Also, by purchasing advertising as on THIS blog, you acknowledge that your banner or other advertisement may be part of a rotating ad space. You can pay extra for more visibility if you'd like. Holla atcha girl.

If this makes your nipples tingle, contact me post-haste.

Thank you for your consideration!


Patricia Wilson-Smith
678.534.8585